Tuesday, 19 April 2011
ok so your proberly wondering what paint brushes and wool have in common, well it simple they both make the same thing as scarf, headband etc. and it works like this...
Use the same sized paintbrushes as your knitting needles and the wool as well your wool. Then you have your knitting neddles (paint brushes) and your wool and your ready to let you mind run wild !
I often use this if I can't find my needles anywhere. If you dont have paint brushes you can also use pencles. Its a great and easy way to knitt....
Monday, 18 April 2011
everyone says that all good things come in packages, these little delicous cupcakes are just it. Let your mind go wild and let your hands and mind take you so many places all in your kitchen...
- 250g butter, softened
- 2 cups (400g) caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups (300g) plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- Liquid food colouring, to decorate
- Icing flowers, to decorate
- Sprinkles, to decorate
- 200g butter, softened
- 1kg icing sugar mixture
- 1/2 cup (125ml) milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line twenty-four 1/3-cup (80ml) capacity muffin pans with paper cases.
- Use an electric mixer to beat the butter, sugar and vanilla bean paste until pale and creamy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well between each addition. Add the flour, baking powder and milk, in alternate batches, and stir with a wooden spoon until just combined.
- Spoon mixture evenly among the lined pans and smooth the surface. Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- To make the buttercream frosting, use an electric mixer to beat the butter until very pale. Gradually add the icing sugar, beating well between each addition. Add the milk and vanilla extract and beat until well combined.
- Divide the icing among bowls and tint with food colouring. Use a round-bladed knife or pallet knife to spread icing over each cake. Decorate with icing flowers and sprinkles, if desired
Sunday, 17 April 2011
On Saturday 23rd of April I will be lucky to be able to have the chance to go to LA and Palm Springs with my family and one of my best friends Bella Hart. I am very excited to see all the fashion but i am proberly most excited about the store ZARA as it will be coming to Melbourne soon ! as i am sooo excited. I thought it would be time to show you some of their clothes...
This is my very first time starting a blog, so i am not sure how it will go or were it will take me. But i love looking at other blogs such as... they all hates us. It has amzing clothing and has a great fashion taste to get you looking hot in no time! thought i might start off with showing you one of my favourte brands Forever new...